Bylaws Proposed Revisions - Board of Directors Bylaws Task Force
A series of Forums
To update our Bylaws, a series of forums are being held. The documentation of that process is available below.
The next congregational meeting will be held June 3, 2018 following the 10:00 AM service in the Worship Center.
Comments and suggestions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. responses.
Bylaws Proposed Changes
Click on the document title to open document
- 20180603 Bylaws Amendments Cover page
- Bylaws Congregation Meeting Forum CLEAN 2018_04_29
- Bylaws Congregation Meeting Forum REDLINE 2018_04_29
The Board of Directors Bylaws Task Force continues the process toward updating our bylaws to make the work of the ministry more effective.
Bylaws Proposed Changes - Archives
Click on the link to open the document.
- Summary of proposed Bylaws revisions (as of 11-8-2017)
- Current operative copy of the church Bylaws (last amended and approved 12-11-2011)
- Red-lined version of #2 with proposed changes and revisions as of 11-8-2017
- Clean copy of revised Bylaws
- Board of Directors Governance Policies Manual
- Elder Policy Manual August 2017
- Responses Received to Bylaws Proposed Changes
- Summary of Bylaws revisions forum II 2018_03_13
- Red-lined version of Bylaws revisions reflecting feedback 2018_03_13
- Bylaws Revision forum II changes accepted 2018_03_13
- 2018-03-18 Bylaws Forum Feedback and Responses
- Bylaws Revision forum III changes 2018_04_29
An approval vote will be taken at a future to-be-announced congregational meeting.