Bylaws Proposed Revisions - Board of Directors Bylaws Task Force
A forum to discuss the proposed Bylaws changes and the Event Center usage was held January 21, 3:30-5:00 p.m. in the Worship Center Lobby. Thank you to all who participated. Comments on the By-laws Revisions may be sent to email@example.com. See #8 below for the follow up responses.
For information on the Event Center usage, click here.
Bylaws Proposed Changes
The Board of Directors Bylaws Task Force respectfully submitted to the congregation the following changes to St. John’s Lutheran Church Bylaws at the Congregational meeting Sunday, December 10, 2017. There was a discussion of the review procedures at the Congregational meeting.
Click on the link to open the document.
- Summary of proposed Bylaws revisions (as of 11-8-2017)
- Current operative copy of the church Bylaws (last amended and approved 12-11-2011)
- Red-lined version of #2 with proposed changes and revisions as of 11-8-2017
- Clean copy of revised Bylaws
- BOD Governance Polices Revised 2017-09-19
- Elder Policy Manual August 2017
- Responses Received to Bylaws Proposed Changes
An approval vote will be taken at a future to-be-announced congregational meeting.