Bylaws Proposed Revisions - Board of Directors Bylaws Task Force
A series of Forums
To update our Bylaws, a series of forums are being held. The documentation of that process is available below.
The next forum will be held April 29, 2018, at 11:30 AM in the Conference room of the event center.
Comments and suggestions may be sent to email@example.com. responses.
For information on the Event Center usage, click here.
Bylaws Proposed Changes
The Board of Directors Bylaws Task Force continues the process toward updating our bylaws to make the work of the ministry more effective.
Click on the link to open the document.
- Summary of proposed Bylaws revisions (as of 11-8-2017)
- Current operative copy of the church Bylaws (last amended and approved 12-11-2011)
- Red-lined version of #2 with proposed changes and revisions as of 11-8-2017
- Clean copy of revised Bylaws
- Board of Directors Governance Policies Manual
- Elder Policy Manual August 2017
- Responses Received to Bylaws Proposed Changes
- Summary of Bylaws revisions forum II 2018_03_13
- Red-lined version of Bylaws revisions reflecting feedback 2018_03_13
- Bylaws Revision forum II changes accepted 2018_03_13
- 2018-03-18 Bylaws Forum Feedback and Responses
- Bylaws Revision forum III changes 2018_04_29
An approval vote will be taken at a future to-be-announced congregational meeting.