St. John's Student Ministry (SSM)
Weekly worship, Bible studies, service projects, mission trips, Hume Lake Winter Camp, retreats, laser-tag, paintball, milkshakes...they're all part of the adventure that is St. John's Student Ministry (SSM)!
Five Biblical principles found in Matthew 22:34-40 & Matthew 28:18-20 drive Student Ministry at St. John's:
- Abide: we continually connect with Christ through a lifestyle of worship
- Serve: we demonstrate the love of Christ through service to others
- Reach: we share the good news of Jesus Christ with those who don't know Him
- Bond: we live in community with fellow believers in Christ
- Sharpen: we seek be disciples of Christ and to become disciple-makers
For regular updates from Student Ministry at St. John's, join our Facebook Group or follow us on Instagram ("stjohnsstudentministry").