SSM Special Events
A variety of opportunities for Bible Study and fellowship crop up throughout the year. For regular updates regarding Student Ministry at St. John's, join our Facebook Group and Instagram (follow "stjohnsstudentministry").
- Infusion Night is our annual back-to-school bash each fall. Laser-tag, prizes, and food make this a great opportunity to invite friends and get back into the routine of attending youth group.
- The Rooted Retreats for girls occur each fall. Each year these retreats focus on important topics and issues in the lives of teen girls. Every detail of the retreat is top-secret - girls don't even know where they're going!
- The Forge Retreat for guys also happens in fall. These retreats center around adventure and becoming the man of God we are called to be. We tackle issues and topics that you deal with on a daily basis.
- Junior High & High Schoolers attend Hume Lake Winter Camp each winter season for a refreshing weekend of worship and fun in the snow! Mark your calendars as registration opens November 30th this year! Jr. High: March 4-6, 2016; Sr. High: February 12-15, 2016.
- National Youth Gathering (NYG) This trip is for current 8th graders and high schoolers. This trip is a large commitment, but one that is completely worth it! The next Gathering is set for July 11-15, 2019, in Minneapolis.