Lessons from Titus: Unshakeable Promises
- Date: Sunday, July 30, 2017
- Speaker: Eric Van Scharrel
- Series: Lessons from Titus: Unshakeable
- Scripture: Titus 3:1-15
For LIFEGroup Homework,
click on the Download the Notes icon on the right.
Paper copies available at the LIFEGroup Kiosk.
“When the GOODNESS and LOVING KINDNESS of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his mercy.” Titus 3:4-5
God’s primary interest is in building FAITH!
- Ch. 1 Faithful LEADERSIP
- Ch. 2 Faithful TEACHING
- Ch. 3 Faithful PROMISES and LIVING
God manifests His “INTEGRITY” and “PHILANTHROPY” toward us (3:4).
Faithful living is BAPTISMAL living.
The “camp experience”
As we live in God’s promises, we are “CONDUITS”:
- Free SERVANTS (3:1-3)
- Forgiven and FORGIVING (3:4-7)
- Peace-receivers and peace-MAKERS (3:8-11)
- Miserable sinners and do GOODERS (3:14)