Believe Week 20: Sharing My Faith
- Date: Sunday, July 9, 2017
- Speaker: Eric Van Scharrel
- Series: Beliieve RESPOND
- Scripture: Acts 4:1-21
“Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly MAKE KNOWN the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an AMBASSADOR in CHAINS. Pray that I may declare it FEARLESSLY, as I should.” Ephesians 6:19-20
I share my faith with others to fulfill God's purposes.
Ambassador: An official representative who carries the message and authority of the one who sends them.
To whom and where are you sent?
The nature of the Gospel is that it:
- Needs to be PREACHED;
- Is worth our SUFFERING; and
- Is accompanied by the HOLY SPIRIT.
- Sharing Our Faith Through Our LIVES
- Sharing Our Faith Through Our WORDS
- Sharing Our Faith With ALL
Keep the “DIVINE APPOINTMENTS” God makes!