Believe Week 11: Respond in Worship
- Date: Sunday, April 23, 2017
- Speaker: Pastor Eric Van Scharrel
- Series: Beliieve RESPOND
- Scripture: Hebrews 10:19-25
Key Question: How do I HONOR God in the way he deserves?
“Come, let us sing for JOY to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with THANKSGIVING and extol him with music and song” (Psalm 95:1-2).
I worship God for who he is and for what he has done for me.
Is my faith PRIVATE or PUBLIC? YES!
- I am called to PROCLAIM Christ crucified!
- I am called to a life of HUMBLE THANKFULNESS.
- I am called to continually LEARN and GROW.
- I am called to SUPPORT and SERVE other Christians.
- I am called to GOOD HABITS, or else I will develop BAD HABITS!
God’s Systems → God’s Blessings
FOR PERSONAL STUDY AND LIFEGROUPS THIS WEEK,
PLEASE USE THE “BELIEVE” WORKBOOK – CHAPTER 11.
FOR NEXT WEEK PLEASE READ “BELIEVE” CHAPTER 12.